Where to buy CO2 Equipment,loacal store?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TUCK

Reaction score
I am new to the hobby and was wondering if maybe a store like home depot would sell hoses that I could use for my new keg setup I am putting together.

If not are their any stores to keep a look out for to purchase from.

Does the gas company that I fill my tanks up have hoses (gas/feed lines)?

do you have a LHBS? they would definitely have the tubing.

other than that, the cheap tubing at HD should work as well, just make sure you use clamps with all the tubing, and check for leaks with your whole system. if you don't mind getting your stuff online, you can order all kinds of tubing from mcmaster or usplastics.

gnef said:
do you have a LHBS? they would definitely have the tubing.

other than that, the cheap tubing at HD should work as well, just make sure you use clamps with all the tubing, and check for leaks with your whole system. if you don't mind getting your stuff online, you can order all kinds of tubing from mcmaster or usplastics.

Thanks alot I absolutly forgot that McMaster carried tubing:ban:

haha. i read in the other thread that your brother works at mcmaster. looks like that is a nice connection you have.

want to share? haha...

gnef said:
haha. i read in the other thread that your brother works at mcmaster. looks like that is a nice connection you have.

want to share? haha...

Share my brother....ewwwwwww! :eek:

:off:

The only bad part about this, is that he also brew BUT I am always 2 steps ahead of him and he does not like his little brother out brewing him since he is the one that got me into brewing

I went to his house one night and he had a Beer Machine, which he made a light ale.After tasting his brew I said "hmmmm I know I could do a better job than this"

And the competitiveness begins!

You might as well get geared up for all grain because that looks like the progression of things between you and your brother.

Ol' Grog said:
You might as well get geared up for all grain because that looks like the progression of things between you and your brother.

Actually I just bought a few books today to read on AG. Tell you the truth I am a little intimidated by AG but this shall pass once I read more, I hope.

don't be. it really isn't that difficult. see if there is anyone in a club in your area that you could help with on their AG brew sessions.

in short: heat water, mix hot water with milled grains, wait, drain, heat more water, mix again, drain, boil.

Back