Where to buy a couple Lbs of Hops?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Those two suppliers are who i get hops from 99% of the time. Both are great. I'm able to pick up from HopsDirect; so without shipping costs those guys are super affordable for lbs of hops. When i need a few ounces of a lot of different hops- farmhouse never disappoints in price, quality, or service.

I just bought a bunch from freshops.. not quite as good pricing as hopsdirect, but the hops I got were definitely top notch. I'll try hopsdirect next just to compare.

farmhousebrewing is the best i have found.. hopsdirect has good up front prices but shipping just kills the overall value..

farmhouse has flat-rate shipping for the most part... so your getting more bang for you buck there with the hops.

We are probably going to use www.bcrosbyhops.com. The owner is responsive and the selection isn't bad. Hopsdirect seems to be out of so many hops that it isn't worth using them even if they give you a little extra. While the place we are buying from doesn't carry Simcoe they also aren't trying to rip people off with prices either.

Latest posts

Back