What's in your fermenter(s)?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
5.5 gallons of Belgian strong golden using wlp500 and 1 gallon of the same wort pitched with Russian River Sanctification dregs + wlp500 to create a nice Belgian sour!

Also stepping up some Crooked Stave St. Bretta dregs for I don't know what yet....

I have 6 gallons of IPA with Cascade and Chinook, and Wyeast 1335 British Ale II yeast.

5.5 gallons quad
5.5 gallons moo-hoo attempt
6 gallons De Bom sour
6 gallons ECY 20 sour red
5 gallons kriek
1 gallon brett buffalo sweat
1 gallon brett tripel
1 gallon straight lambic
1 gallon sour tripel

I need to get my clean beer pipeline rolling now :D

10 gallons of House IPA

10G Octoberfast

5G Apfelwine

5G Oatmeal Stout

5G rye IPA

6g merlot

10g blonde

1.5g blonde IPA starter

Bragger!! ;-)

My fermenter is empty now as we racked the Heady Topper to a keg tonight for dryhopping.

Almost Famous Brewing Company

2 gallons of Apfelwein

2 gallons of a Citra Smash Ale.... dry hopping next week.

Just bottled one hour ago.. my Two Moe's Smash Pale Ale....
(2 Row and Mosaic Smash)

5.5G All Amarillo IPA that I just dry hopped last night.
5.5G American Pale Ale I brewed last night.

20141116_181216.jpg

5 gallons milk stout and 5 gallons wee heavy. I'm about to keg 4 gal of the wee heavy and then age the other gallon with a piece of oak spiral I am currently soaking in Glenfiddich 15 year old scotch

5 Gal Apfelwine

5 Gal Pumpkin Pie Mead

5 Gal Banana Wine

20 Gal Cider

I may have to think about bottling something (Banana Wine first up), its getting expensive buying new glass all the time.

Don't recall the last time I posted in here. Let's see...

5.5 gallons Sour Stout
5 gallons Brett C. Old Ale w/ Tawny Port oak
5 gallons turbid mashed Lamebic w/ Chardonnay oak
5 gallons Brett C. Ordinary Bitter
5 gallons of English Cider
3 gallons of Wild (spontaneously fermented) Cider

And then by the end of the week I'll be adding ~5 gallons each of a Dark Mild, a Belgian IPA, and a Flanders Red with Cabernet oak.

5 gal - English Bitter
5 gal - Strong Scottish Ale
5 gal - Saison
5 gal - English Bitter
5 gal - Strawberry Wheat
5 gal - Strawberry Wheat

I believe that's it. Kegged an Amber and an American Bock two days ago, or I'd have added them here. All 8 of the beers were brewed between August and ... yesterday. Just haven't had the chance to cold crash and keg lately. I'm looking forward to drinking home brew for several months now.

I also have enough grain to brew 6 more. Will be brewing 4 over the long Thanksgiving weekend. I started the year slow, but it looks like I'll be finishing strong.... as far as brewing goes.

I got a session IPA that I made with Pacifica hops. And dry hopping with chinook and cascade that was grown over the summer. Can't wait.

Brown ale in secondary 3+ weeks
Kolsch 3 days
SNPA on gas
Chocolate Stout on gas
Happy man I am.

5 gal - English Bitter
5 gal - Strong Scottish Ale
5 gal - Saison
5 gal - English Bitter
5 gal - Strawberry Wheat
5 gal - Strawberry Wheat

I believe that's it. Kegged an Amber and an American Bock two days ago, or I'd have added them here. All 8 of the beers were brewed between August and ... yesterday. Just haven't had the chance to cold crash and keg lately. I'm looking forward to drinking home brew for several months now.

I also have enough grain to brew 6 more. Will be brewing 4 over the long Thanksgiving weekend. I started the year slow, but it looks like I'll be finishing strong.... as far as brewing goes.

I wouldn't even know where to put all those fermenters

4 gallons Ed Wort's Apple Wine
4 gallons Orange Dubbel
4 gallons Collarbone IPA

Just bottled:
4.5 gallons Cream of 3 Crops
4.0 gallons Honey Wheat

5.5 gallons of an English style ipa ImageUploadedByHome Brew1416356831.734722.jpg

--------------------------------------

Where do you place your probe?

5.5g Chocolate Pepper Imperial Stout
5.5g Xmas Spiced Ale
3g Hard Apple Cider
1g Cyser
1g Maris Otter Amarillo SMaSH

Gotta bottle the last two. ImpStout going in to Secondary tomorrow... Adding the peppers and vanilla in. YAY!

Just brewed 10gal Vienna Lager.

American lager is under forced carbonation along with a brown ale that I'll taste tomorrow

Tumbler clone in the fridge cold crashing and an IPA n 2 batches of choc plotter in secondary.

Latest posts

Back