What's a SWMBO?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I've been pondering the true meaning of that question since July of 2001.

Stegosauruses With Massive Brown Orifices

Stoners Wont Mind Baths Occasionally

It is a female, who lives with a man, who no longer is a man.

Seriously though, this is just my least favorite acronym on this site. It's either way over used and has lost it's funny (easier to just type "Wife") or there are a lot of men on here that need to re-grow a pair.

Don't get me wrong, I love my wife, I respect her, but when it comes to brewing, all I really do is tell my wife I'm brewing or buying something for brewing, etc.

Who knows though, I'm easily annoyed. I guess lol was clever at one point too.

It is a female, who lives with a man, who no longer is a man.

Seriously though, this is just my least favorite acronym on this site. It's either way over used and has lost it's funny (easier to just type "Wife") or there are a lot of men on here that need to re-grow a pair.

Don't get me wrong, I love my wife, I respect her, but when it comes to brewing, all I really do is tell my wife I'm brewing or buying something for brewing, etc.

Who knows though, I'm easily annoyed. I guess lol was clever at one point too.

Ah, I agree. Last time I checked, I'm the man of the house.

The worst I have to deal with is her asking if I'm done yet on brew day.

Sent from my iPhone using Home Brew

Stick With Making Beer Only. (Tx came up with it to stave off talks of distillation).

Sexual Wombat Might Bite Occasionally

Sex Weapon Might B!tch Out-of-nowhere

its a term that needs to just go away.
a term that men who do not respect themselves or their partner tend to use.
it is terrible.

What about the threads that say stuff like, "I have the best SWMBO ever, she bought me a new mash tun for my birthday!"? Are those disrespectful too?

What about the threads that say stuff like, "I have the best SWMBO ever, she bought me a new mash tun for my birthday!"? Are those disrespectful too?

Very. For anyone that is unhappy in their relationship, those posts amount to taunting. The nerve.

Latest posts

Back