What's a good brand of kegerator?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MrBJones

Reaction score
Needs to fit at least two corny kegs; three would be better. Are there any features to look for or to consider?

(No room for a keezer, even in the garage...an apartment-sized kegerator is about all there's room for).

Thanks!

I'm in the market for one too. Be nice to hear from others about their experience with different brands.

You can build an apt. Sized kegerator that will hold two corny kegs and a five lb tank. I used a small Sanyo fridge when I built mine years ago and it's still in use.

I built one years ago from a small fridge sans freezer section. I think finding these nowadays appropriately sized is more difficult without cutting out portions of the door.

Buying one I like the kegco ones on various websites. Some are large enough to also hold a couple 1/6 barrels or even a 1/2 if the need arose.

After many years of tinkering I advise buy/build once and be done with it. May be more expensive up front but then you are finished. Unless you enjoy the endless upgrading

I've had no problems with my Summit kegorator after buying it used five years ago. I can fit two Corny kegs and a 20# tank with no problem. It's nice to be able to adjust the temperature.

I have two Danby's.... I swapped out the single tap towers they came with and replaced them both with 3-tap prelick towers. Each one holds 3 kegs. Had them about 1.5 years and so far, very happy with them.

Latest posts

Back