What should I brew this weekend??

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

6Tap

To drink beer is human..
Reaction score
Should I do my fist attempt

At a Cream Ale?
Or
2nd attempt at a Mandrin Blonde Ale?
Or
6th attempt at an American IPA this weekend?

Only 1 day left and I am still undecided.

My family would prefer I build the swimming pool in the back yard both days this weekend but nope, Saturday is dedicated to home brewing.

Cheers to brewing on the weekends!!

Ok, boss man is out of the office golfing today so I can’t ask for Monday off.

I have decided to wake up early and brew the cream ale Sat and then work on the pool sat afternoon and all day Sunday. Maybe I will fit a nap in too!

Happy Friday everyone!

go for a cream ale. Summer is coming and those seem to go down well...

Did one a few months ago with Motueka and I am planning on that one again really soon.

Ok, boss man is out of the office golfing today so I can’t ask for Monday off.

I have decided to wake up early and brew the cream ale Sat and then work on the pool sat afternoon and all day Sunday. Maybe I will fit a nap in too!

Happy Friday everyone!
Haha. Do you have a pool yet?

Here in New England you just have to wait 2 months and they forget about the pool.

IMG_7060.JPG

Short answer: Pool is up.

Long answer: Nothing fancy and intended to cool off during the hot summer months. Dug out 20 cy of dirt to sink it 1 foot lower and dug + dug out a 6’ deepend and it was only 105 degrees F that summer weekend. Loaded and hauled off
the dirt in a dump trailer with a 1/2 tn pu.

Yep, kids used it about 6 times last summer and then said it was too cold. When my family asked me
When I am building the deck I my response was once you start using the pool more.
Oh yea, another bill to pay and something else for me to clean and maintain around the house.
Honestly I am looking forward to using it this summer.
Found it relaxing to float my cooler in it while I am floating around in a lounge chair Raft drinking beer and taking naps!

P.S. sorry for hyjackng this thread.

I will be brewing the weekend after
Next. Beer type TBD.

Latest posts

Back