What are you listening to (music!!!) right now? Embarrassing or not... share

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Crash Test Dummies. Mmm Mmm Mmm Mmm

oh damn, if you knew the memories i have of that song....sleeping in my buddie's moms bed and her telling me i can do it anytime.....high on dope that she got me hooked on, it was miserable....and VERY weird......i'm glad i'm a homebrewer now! lol

edit: and his mom ended up giving herself one to the dome......

damn, just heard a recording os(SP?, lol) a conversation i had on the message machine, do 'special' people know their 'special'? lol made me think of how i consider homebrewers a cut above commoners....and had to play this...

edit: of course i was already a twelver into the day because i got up at 2am.....

Yes, he sure can play. I enjoyed all the Dire Straits albums and have also followed his solo career. I saw him live at the Santa Barbara Bowl in September 2015 when toured in support of his album Tracker. Side note: What a fabulous venue. An outdoor amphitheater nestled in the hills with views of SB and the ocean.

Here's a song off his solo album The Ragpicker's Dream - "Why Aye Man."

Back