What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
HB NZ pils.
4DAA3B5F-704B-4634-852B-57B966C7D676.jpeg

I'm going to say it... IMO ...BEST NEIPA ON THE PLANET!! FLAWLESS!

Why are you yelling? Haha.. 😊

Anyhow, had another fishing Pils, and it was the only thing that went in my net today. Sigh. Oh well, a small problem in our crazy, crazy World.

fishin_Pilsner2.jpg

Then trying a new IPA from Zero Issue. Another beer that has a hop I can't figure out. It's quite mild, very bitter, with a bit of 'dustiness', if there is such a thing. Nice crushable IPA, not boozy at all for 7.4%. I will have all four, methinks. Cheers! :thumbsup: 🥴 🤣

Zero_Issue_Overlord.jpg

Oh, also trying a small, chilled sample of my Turbo Belgian Saison, after 2 weeks of initial ferm. Still getting some tiny bubbles in the Fermonster, but all Krausen is gone. Getting a bloop from the airlock every 45 seconds or so.

I think this is going to turn out nicely. Very floral, slight grains, no finish to speak of and quite mild. I like it!

Turbo_Begian_sample.jpg

I’m way past college days, but every now and then I get a craving for a good old Nick’s garbage plate!
I never got the “real” Rochester ones but anytime Oneonta had a former student from there open up a spot in town called “Oneonta Hots”

I never got the “real” Rochester ones but anytime Oneonta had a former student from there open up a spot in town called “Oneonta Hots”
If your ever in Rochester you owe it to yourself to check out Nicks. It’s best if you’ve had a few, and is after 2am. There’s a unique ambiance.

Back