What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Continuing the Moonraker theme - Some Grass, featuring Citra and Strata. More crazy goodness. Oh, and Willow surveying the back yard, looking for gophers.

08E392EB-9914-4E3B-9D3B-417B36FE230D.jpeg

image.jpg

Forgot I had this stein
Perfect for walking up stairs and not spilling a drop ;)
This beer from mad river brewing in Cali courtesy of @Ultryx is really nice it’s perfectly balanced ......... for my taste anyway it’s got big malt and plenty of hop presence to match it and yet still manages to be crisp clean and refreshing

Ours used to spar at every meal, for no particular reason. Just two of them, clockwork. Miss em :)
She has hated him since we brought him home 3+ years ago. Never anything actually violent, but I feel bad for him once in awhile cuz he doesn’t really deserve it and desperately wants a cat friend. Our other cat (orange tail poking out from behind the glass) is a little more okay with him, and I think even secretly likes him. But he wouldn’t want us to know that.

View attachment 730570
Forgot I had this stein
Perfect for walking up stairs and not spilling a drop ;)
This beer from mad river brewing in Cali courtesy of @Ultryx is really nice it’s perfectly balanced ......... for my taste anyway it’s got big malt and plenty of hop presence to match it and yet still manages to be crisp clean and refreshing

They made a version of this pale ale with citra hops for a little which I thought was a huge improvement. They're not distributing it anymore though. Still an easy drinker!

She has hated him since we brought him home 3+ years ago. Never anything actually violent, but I feel bad for him once in awhile cuz he doesn’t really deserve it and desperately wants a cat friend. Our other cat (orange tail poking out from behind the glass) is a little more okay with him, and I think even secretly likes him. But he wouldn’t want us to know that.

All of ours got along, but for whatever reason, two of them sparred at every meal. It's just what they did, for the 10ish years they lived/ate together. Weirdos 😸

Plumbing acting up all afternoon/evening...of course on a holiday weekend Friday when no plumbers are available for days. Sent family to the in-laws since we were going there tomorrow anyway. Just heard the clog or whatever break loose and water start draining again. A few of these while I waited
20210528_224944.jpg

1622299620977.jpeg

The famous Centennial Blonde Ale ,
First pull from keg for this batch.
I did a 4 day cold crash at 36 degrees after fermenting but still ended up with a slight haze but being the first pull I’m betting it’ll clear up after a couple more glasses.
With carbonation @ 2.6 and ice cold it’s very tasty & refreshing on a hot N.M. day...

Latest posts

Back