What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
At the city house for a few days. HB Bullwinkle Brown.
BB44A3A1-4128-44C6-9D82-6DC2C4CDB090.jpeg

Nice. I've got a similar poster in my garage next to all my (4) telescopes and astronomy equipment. You in the hobby too ? Another money pit 😂

I post a pic with the 11in S-C Celestron once in a blue moon (pun intended). It is one of the reasons I'm planning on early retirement. Work sure gets in the way of hobbies!

HB Peach Mead kegged this morning. Underwhelming at this time. Needs doctored up for sure. Maybe 11-12%ish??

PXL_20210403_235122144.PORTRAIT.jpg

What is the ABV on the TH Duvel? I don't think you'd ever find this variant in Belgium. Gotta be a U.S. focused product. Interesting to see how Duvel Moorgat has been expanding their line (barrel aged, tripel hop, etc) - and their ownership of Ommegang has to be an influence.

No doubt about it. Of course, classic Belgian spin - 9.5% but you would never know it.
20210403_204824.jpg

I post a pic with the 11in S-C Celestron once in a blue moon (pun intended). It is one of the reasons I'm planning on early retirement. Work sure gets in the way of hobbies!

HB Peach Mead kegged this morning. Underwhelming at this time. Needs doctored up for sure. Maybe 11-12%ish??

View attachment 724545
Sweet! I had an Orion 10 inch newt on the old ASGT mount. Got too heavy as I got older so sold it. Then used the Celestron 8 sct for a few years. Sold that last year. Now have a C6 ota on a Meade LX85, 4 inch refractor, 6 inch Meade LXD75 newt and a 4 inch Mak-Cass grab and go. Plus can't stand the cold nights anymore.

!00% brett no boil red sour. This is only 6 weeks old but its delicious and tart and will not last long. Lots of dark fruits, ripe cherries with a hint of oak anda tine bit of aecetic acid on the end. I need this on tap permanently. Will do a double batch and try to mature some next time.
20210402_171832.jpg

Back