What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
5 day weekend!

PXL_20210330_011251161.PORTRAIT.jpg
PXL_20210330_011301994.PORTRAIT.jpg
PXL_20210330_014018365.PORTRAIT.jpg

@mullet6577 The beer is delicious, and I'd be glad to share the recipe. I would be embarrassed at the "complexity", though. I have 12 different malt additions as I was cleaning out some of my darker malts and leftovers... If you'd like, I'll send some screen shots via PM.

Ah, so PianoMan isn’t just a clever name... :cool:

Correct! The sheet music is Chopin's Ballad #1 in g-min. One of my fav's to play, well used to be. Fingers are very very out of shape, but at least I can look. When I retire, plan on hitting it hard again.

HB Margarita using spicy salt and extra-hot jalapeno juice. Son rocks the margaritas! Sorry Mason, none for you.

PXL_20210330_235128943.MP.jpg

I don't know, man. All I saw was "Milk Stout - Stout with Natural Flavor, and below that "Belching Beaver"! What exactly ARE those natural flavors?Marketing geniuses?

Haha!

Well if it's like I make it, it's Brewer's Best Peanut Butter extract. I've done powder, real PB paste and Extract. PB Paste was the best but PITA. Extract is the best compromise.

This is the beer that got me interested in PB Stouts circa 2013-2014.

Correct! The sheet music is Chopin's Ballad #1 in g-min. One of my fav's to play, well used to be. Fingers are very very out of shape, but at least I can look. When I retire, plan on hitting it hard again.
Kudos for bringin' "Kulture" to the forum. I, too, am a bit of a classical "player" who has lost his touch after too many years of neglect. Still, my newest Covid hobby is bass guitar.
The Bass.JPG

So I just gotta know, are you a chef or does your kitchen just look like an Line kitchen? My in-laws own a restaurant and I **** you not that looks just like their restaurant’s counter and shelving on the prep side of the kitchen
Haha far from a chef. My wife bought the house about a year before we’d met. I’d never really seen shelves like that in a tiny kitchen either. But it makes sense because about an inch further to the left of that red candle is the stove, and that spot right there is the only real counter/prep space. So I’d imagine the previous owner wanted a shitload of shelf storage. It works well for my height, too, as a bonus.

67D0F0FF-B078-4CA0-9F2E-3F8A972636EF.jpeg
F6440896-66AE-4DB3-BC5A-39D2B7692B0B.jpeg
A couple of sours after everyone was in bed. Enjoyed a few episodes of Halt and Catch Fire. Counting down the days till next Tuesday & I go in for allergy testing. Unfortunately I have to stop taking allergy meds for a week ahead of time and I’m going to be miserable. Hopefully I can get on some treatments and get off the meds that only suppress them.

Kudos for bringin' "Kulture" to the forum. I, too, am a bit of a classical "player" who has lost his touch after too many years of neglect. Still, my newest Covid hobby is bass guitar.
View attachment 724080

@afro_lou and I would chat it up, about music, once in a while here... where is he? Man what happens to long timers anyway?? Somewhere here is a pic with my hand spanning an 11th, from C4 to F5.

At doc's awaiting test results for various things...

Last edited:
Back