What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
79324380-C04C-42B0-AD9A-6744CCFAC29F.jpeg

Pianoman here starting the switch to a more appropriate account name. More excited about Home Brew and dogs then the lack of classical piano playing in recent years anyway. Plus that icon never brought the Huskers any luck..😞

View attachment 717474

Witness Protection Program?
C09D79C5-95E0-4ED7-A843-0F21F54575E9.jpeg

Drinking local tonight. Fidens is on getting huge fast. They bought a canning line and in each of l past 3 Saturday’s they’ve blown out of 21 bbl of offering in less than 4 hours each time.

Pay no mind to the dented can... dropped it like Evan Engram
View attachment 717529
Looks fantastic! didn't see your text and saw the dent and had the imagery of @Dgallo tearing into the can with his teeth lol ;)

Drinking local tonight. Fidens is on getting huge fast. They bought a canning line and in each of l past 3 Saturday’s they’ve blown out of 21 bbl of offering in less than 4 hours each time.

View attachment 717529
Looks great. And as a rabid Giants fan I got a chuckle from that comment. So much potential yet so frustrating.

Beer looks great, how long have they been open? And yes Evan Engram getting voted in the pro bowl is embarrassing, coming from a fellow Giants fan.

View attachment 717529

Beer looks great, how long have they been open? And yes Evan Engram getting voted in the pro bowl is embarrassing, coming from a fellow Giants fan.
Just over a year and they already had to expand and it seems like it’s going to happen again soon

yeah and Engram is only good when the game doesn’t matter. If it’s on the line, he’s gunna choke. 3 games this season, he could of had go ahead touchdowns between drops and penalties

Oh nice! I went to school over at UAlbany a few years back. I’ll have to make a trip! Yea I picked him on my fantasy squad, regretted it all year.

Just over a year and they already had to expand and it seems like it’s going to happen again soon

yeah and Engram is only good when the game doesn’t matter. If it’s on the line, he’s gunna choke. 3 games this season, he could of had go ahead touchdowns between drops and penalties

Oh nice! I went to school over at UAlbany a few years back. I’ll have to make a trip! Yea I picked him on my fantasy squad, regretted it all year.
I didn’t go to UAlbany but my wife did. Albany is a great little city. We used to go to Wolfe’s Biergarten, Druthers, and Bombers all the time

Latest posts

Back