What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Jameson Caskmates Stout, night cap!
CF9F9DA5-F90F-4C99-B1CA-AAA076025D60.jpeg

I live pretty close to the one in KY. It’s name is after the limestone used to build the building, it’s an old building. The entire area uses references RO limestone often.

Is that Sawstone? They're sue Breweries whose beer has the word arrogant or bastard also. Funny enough there's no lawsuit against Firestone Walker! Ha! They'd give Stone a bloody nose for sure.

Back to business....this 11lbs'er just fit. 10hrs in now for tomorrows get together. Cheers!

IMG_20200724_154555.jpg

Looks like I’m the only one drinking tonight.
HB amber ale.
I’m not liking the hop combination in this beer at all. Still have about 4 gallons to go.
View attachment 690828

Beg to differ! 😄

Crazy 1:20min drive in 5pm traffic for this. Straight shoot. Easily 2:30hrs if done otherwise. Anyway, pretty good 10.8%.
IMG_20200724_181114.jpg
IMG_20200724_181127.jpg

Gotta know

So the chops smelled like pickles grilling. They were tender, moist and had a light dill flavor. Definitely a success, better than plain of BBQ chops on the grill. The wife liked it so that is a plus.

I think the next jar I finish I will try marinating some chicken breasts in it. If you like pickles I say give it a try they were good. My coworker who told me to do this also recommended drinking the juice when you wake up with a hangover. After the success of the chops I might also try that!

2DEDF90C-7C39-42BB-8B52-0630DB7CC5C6.jpeg

Latest posts

Back