What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Happy Easter

D54B7294-7E31-401F-876D-F21F5748127F.jpeg

Not gonna lie, I enjoyed the 8 better. A bit more complex than this. Though I am impressed how well this hides 10% abv

No guests but one hell of a mess to clean up. Well worth it though. Today was stress free and enjoyed it to the max.

The Costco applewood smoked ham didn’t let us down. Leftovers for days and tons of ideas for recipes. I love holidays.
View attachment 675447 View attachment 675448

NY Times Macaroni Milanaise - for leftovers. just trust me.

C3E8DFF4-75E8-4318-B5F8-EB618F4E0E55.jpeg
A3620971-B561-4F54-9173-E6EF547C0B1C.jpeg
360C3CA7-6288-493A-B3E7-FF910F13B6FC.jpeg
8DA6FC3D-9971-445F-BD81-F62B6566F28E.jpeg

Destroy Who You Are was a triple IPA (11%) by The Veil earlier today before dinner (very chunky too). Then two OH Hop Shows DIPAs while watching the kids ride their bikes and going with them for some rides through our neighborhood and the other neighborhood. Now the fruits sour by The Veil after the wife and kids are in bed and I can watch the remake of Pet Cemetery. I love a good horror/creepy/scary movie.
PS - I miss the app!!

EB01A394-3136-45FF-8102-DFD07DF8CB82.jpeg

Hmm not sure what’s up with this. It kind of misses the mark. Thin, lacking, not tart or sour, just eh... I enjoyed the last Misfroots I had from OH but this one is off.

Untappd’s Description:
Like all of our Misfroots this is jammed with fruit, in this case blueberry and peach, and then conditioned on cinnamon, vanilla, graham crackers, milk sugar and brown sugar.

View attachment 675461 View attachment 675462 View attachment 675463 View attachment 675464
Destroy Who You Are was a triple IPA (11%) by The Veil earlier today before dinner (very chunky too). Then two OH Hop Shows DIPAs while watching the kids ride their bikes and going with them for some rides through our neighborhood and the other neighborhood. Now the fruits sour by The Veil after the wife and kids are in bed and I can watch the remake of Pet Cemetery. I love a good horror/creepy/scary movie.
PS - I miss the app!!
Same. I’m too dumb to run the web browser with the same ease of the app.

You guys running the desktop browser version?
I’m running the website through safari on my iPhone and it’s fine. Just a lot more work compared to the app that keeps me from visiting more often than I usually do. I may not renew my membership b/c of this. Again the site works fine it’s just more work to upload photos and what not.

I’m running the website through safari on my iPhone and it’s fine. Just a lot more work compared to the app that keeps me from visiting more often than I usually do. I may not renew my membership b/c of this. Again the site works fine it’s just more work to upload photos and what not.

I wonder what makes it more work? I click the Uplay a photo button, select the photo, then click the full size or whatever button that is. I mean, it's there touches of the screen. How did that compared to the app? I tried using it, twice, but I didn't like it at all. I like the full browser for whatever reason. It is more natural I guess because I'm always on a computer (work from home).

I wonder what makes it more work? I click the Uplay a photo button, select the photo, then click the full size or whatever button that is. I mean, it's there touches of the screen. How did that compared to the app? I tried using it, twice, but I didn't like it at all. I like the full browser for whatever reason. It is more natural I guess because I'm always on a computer (work from home).
I guess it’s b/c of all the little things. I don’t recall the click/tap counts for photos but it’s more work or at least it feels like it.
When I reply to messages I have to scroll down to see where the cursor is to start typing. The mobile page is ok but has its quirks more than anything which makes it annoying to me. For example trying to put this photo into this response it put it at the top when I wanted it under all the text. So I had to delete it and redo it. Even though the cursor was at the bottom.
I too sit at a computer all day and maybe its b/c I feel like I’m still working. Haha
Anyhow onto beer. This was a gusher but is still pretty tasty.
53BFBBD8-6B13-4932-A9CA-1B8A0FA94526.jpeg

Latest posts

Back