What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
True. There's always the core NY rivalry tho. For me I always liked Parcells. I don't think the Pats would be where they are now without him putting Kraft in line. We'd have a Jerry Jones. Plus you got the old Mara family and Curtis Martin is a class act.

True. There's always the core NY rivalry tho. For me I always liked Parcells. I don't think the Pats would be where they are now without him putting Kraft in line. We'd have a Jerry Jones. Plus you got the old Mara family and Curtis Martin is a class act.
Martin played for the Pat's and Jets, but never for the Giants.

HB Strata IPA
IMG_7251.JPG

A Tale of Two Goses...

I picked one each of these up just because they were unusual...but damn! They are also really tasty! Styistically dead bang on for Gose...right down to a little salty finish, but each also has hints of their name sake flavors: Mango and Guanabana (Sour Sop)...just the right amount.

Refreshing, tasty...and wife likes them too.

Panama is really starting to rock this craft brew thing!
20191201_162228.jpg
20191201_161428.jpg

Last edited:
Day 2 of no power. Running on intermittent generator power. Tomorrow at the earliest is the best estimate for restoring service. Big ice storm Friday night then 40-60mph winds yesterday took a toll on the power lines.
Carbonation test for a new HB pale ale... good bubbles, just needs to clear now.
At least the beer is CO2 powered :rock:

47763DE4-0CB2-4CD6-AA19-630DA5512AEF.jpeg

New Belgium Fat Tire Amber.

Question about this beer because I may have gotten some bad bottles: is it supposed to have a tartness similar to a Belgian Wit & low carbonation?

That looks goood--extra "o" good.
Lacrosse coach or adult Lacrosse player?

Thanks! A bacon & sausage egg sandwich on grilled Italian bread.
My youngest plays lacrosse. She loves it which is awesome!
I don’t coach for two reasons.
1 - never played b/c it wasn’t around much when I was in school. Yeah I’m getting old.
2 - I travel too much for work to commit to coaching but I help and assist when I can if it’s a sport I’m familiar with.

Back