What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
IMG_0376.JPG

Drinking ginger crystals for the tickley cough, but just put away my latest order from tavour, 28 cans and bottles of various.Ranging from pale ales to barrel aged stouts and Mexican chocolate cake stouts.

Congrats brother. In December we will hit our 3rd. Please extend any secrets you have Lololol
Thanks.
Our secret? My wife is in NY and I'm in CA.
(she was actually visiting her brother in NY. Flying home as I type this.)

No real secret other than try not to sweat the petty stuff.

Thanks.
Our secret? My wife is in NY and I'm in CA.
(she was actually visiting her brother in NY. Flying home as I type this.)

No real secret other than try not to sweat the petty stuff.
Dually noted! Where in NY if you don’t mind me asking. I’m in Albany now but gre up in The Hudson valley

Dually noted! Where in NY if you don’t mind me asking. I’m in Albany now but gre up in The Hudson valley
Her brother lives in Penfield, outside Rochester. We're originally from upstate NY as well. Grew up and lived just west of Binghamton for over 50 years. We moved out west early in 2013.

Pretty good stuff I should have checked the date on the can that said drink by may 1st! Still decent though
20190708_212929.jpeg

So I'm new to the whole trade thing, but I'm back in the States finally and would love to try beers I've never had. So let me know how to get in the trade game. I'm close to RVA.

If you don’t have any trade experience look for the LOT thread (Local Only Trade). This is where I and others did our first trade or two before joining a FotD or FotHB trade threads. I still occasionally participate in the LOT thread. If I can find the link I’ll update this post.

LOT Thread Link via the HBT App - Local Only Trade (LOT)
https://www.homebrewtalk.com/forum/index.php?threads/Local-Only-Trade-(LOT).548354/

My brown ale keg just kicked so I guess I’ll work on the pale ale one.
Lucky I bottled 2 bottles for the homebrew competition at the county fair before it died... last 2 bottles from the keg should be the winners right?

7D7DA20B-D9FB-47CA-A6A6-04E420B5E13D.jpeg

1CB35BE7-F098-4EA1-8A72-B68F4D94C613.jpeg

IMG_4839.JPG

Crushing a king sue that apparently expired the end of the month, while dealing with a non hbt-er on a beer/beer glass trade. Sent a 4 pack a month newer he’s claiming oxidation on two of my three 4 packs. Thinking he’s trying to take me for a second shipment.

This is why I love this forum and the honest people I deal with.

View attachment 634755
Crushing a king sue that apparently expired the end of the month, while dealing with a non hbt-er on a beer/beer glass trade. Sent a 4 pack a month newer he’s claiming oxidation on two of my three 4 packs. Thinking he’s trying to take me for a second shipment.

This is why I love this forum and the honest people I deal with.
6203D8FC-0300-428C-9EC3-55055DCD4754.jpeg

Back