What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Urban artifacts sliderule
IMG_0376.JPG

IMG_4802.JPG

Neu Rodes by Kensington Brewing Co.
A kettle soured red ale reminiscent of a Flanders red or Brun. Soured with lacto, fermented on a mix of sour and dark cherries. Aromas of dark tree fruits, plum, chocolate, cherry, lightly tart and sweet finish.

HELP -- my bottlecapper just broke and everywhere that I can think of to buy one is closed. Any ideas? I live in Virginia Beach....

Let it ferment a bit in the bottling bucket while you wait, add more priming solution when you get a capper, relax don't worry have a homebrew. Then buy a backup bottling capper.

Had a bunch of stouts. Nothing but 1 sour in bottles. And a lager and 2 stouts to fill in growlers. 1 IPA on tap. The ipa was good tho

Everyone’s been raving about their stouts lately. Haven’t had them. What was the ipa? Saftig is the house one I think. Did you guys hit up TG while you were there?

Everyone’s been raving about their stouts lately. Haven’t had them. What was the ipa? Saftig is the house one I think. Did you guys hit up TG while you were there?
Yeah saftig is the one I had. I'm so over stouts right now after this winter, thats all I drank. The people I went with had the stouts and I tried them and they were pretty solid tho. And Yeah hit up tg also. Had baxter and nomads bounty from them. Baxter was Awsome!

View attachment 622109 Very Green while watching the CBJ and waiting for GOT premiere.
My favorite beer.
All good. Got the burgers cooked and came right back in just in time for the storm to hit. A few car dealerships near my parents house got destroyed from the tornados though!
Glad you're safe (and you're parents)! We've got a chance for severe weather Wednesday, odd they are forecasting it out that far, makes a guy a bit uneasy.

Back