What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
IMG_0376.JPG

How is it and how much FF did you use? I’ve never used it but am planning a Belgian IPA bittered with magnum and about 6-8oz FF late addition and dry hop.

It's delicious! Really juicy. It was only a one gallon batch so all I did was a hop stand with an oz before chilling. It was a no boil recipe.

Snowmageddon has hit Northern Colorado. I think they're calling it the Bomb Cyclone or something stupid like that. Regardless, it sucks. Thank goodness for beer! Enjoying some homebrewed milk stout. Maybe if I have enough of these I won't care about the weather anymore. Hmmmm...View attachment 617291
20190313_170940.jpeg

Snowmageddon has hit Northern Colorado. I think they're calling it the Bomb Cyclone or something stupid like that. Regardless, it sucks. Thank goodness for beer! Enjoying some homebrewed milk stout. Maybe if I have enough of these I won't care about the weather anymore. Hmmmm...

We can’t see 20 yards up here.

In addition to the milk stout I posted earlier, I also have had a homebrewed vanilla/hazelnut/chocolate Porter, a homebrewed chocolate/peanut butter porter, and some New England Wins Again rye NEIPA from Weldwerks. Currently working on some Fantastic Voyage from Perennial Artisan Ales. Cheers guys! Gonna be an interesting morning!
FB_IMG_1552535730020.jpeg

Latest posts

Back