What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
IMG_9328.JPG

Getting bug myself, cleaning clubs...HB Blueberry Mead. A select few will sample for me soon.View attachment 610442
Oh damn! Didn't know you played. This is the time of the season I start to get the shakes. Hawaii tour gets me but once I start seeing the Masters commercials I wanna escape. Been trying to get to the range here. It's actually fun when there's tons of snow and you have a heated bay. One of my favorite ranges is an old farm that converted the horse carriage barn into a heated bay.

Almost cracked one of those open ....went for this instead. .....there’s always “the next beer”!!

Austin Street. Neverender

View attachment 610443
I've been seeing a lot of Portland breweries down here in the metro West, lone pine. Austin, battery Steele, Barreled Souls and derivitive. Plus!!!! Rare Barrel from Cali. Screw Afro!!! Actually not. He's pretty cool.

Oh damn! Didn't know you played. This is the time of the season I start to get the shakes. Hawaii tour gets me but once I start seeing the Masters commercials I wanna escape. Been trying to get to the range here. It's actually fun when there's tons of snow and you have a heated bay. One of my favorite ranges is an old farm that converted the horse carriage barn into a heated bay.
Love the repurposing!! Was WAY more into it 2007-2012ish time frame. Other duties took priorities. That changes this year. Should see 1000x more golf posts. Never really break 85 often tho. More for the exercise and swaring at the top if your lungs without family around is a nice benifit! [emoji16]

Luckily tomorrow is only a 10hr day. More hb Belgian ipaView attachment 610455
Sounds like you're saving a lot of coin! You bet when when you golf [emoji16]

Have you played in Dallas? My home course has about a dozen reciprical courses up there I can play. That and Atlanta. I usually like escaping the winter to the Carolinas tho but if I can play for free on nice courses ... I could see golfing, good beef and booze would be a good fit

I feel forced to drink more to keep the thread on target
IMG_20190202_211656-01.jpeg

Sounds like you're saving a lot of coin! You bet when when you golf [emoji16]

Have you played in Dallas? My home course has about a dozen reciprical courses up there I can play. That and Atlanta. I usually like escaping the winter to the Carolinas tho but if I can play for free on nice courses ... I could see golfing, good beef and booze would be a good fit

I feel forced to drink more to keep the thread on targetView attachment 610461
play for free??..we need to be best friends! I'm not a fanatical golfer but enjoy the intricacies of the game. I'm pretty broke. Torn disc in back. 3 partially torn tendons in right foot. Blown right ACL. My left arm is shot, the falls backyard work didn't help. Played with decrepited 90yr olds so my ego just keeps me plugging away. I'm happy with 250yrd straight drives.

play for free??..we need to be best friends! I'm not a fanatical golfer but enjoy the intricacies of the game. I'm pretty broke. Torn disc in back. 3 partially torn tendons in right foot. Blown right ACL. My left arm is shot, the falls backyard work didn't help. Played with decrepited 90yr olds so my ego just keeps me plugging away. I'm happy with 250yrd straight drives.
I've got dings to list to. It's all about having fun and getting out in the fresh air. The only time I judge is on the 19th hole.

Back