What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
HB vanilla porter

IMG_1469.JPG

I’ve come up here for the last 15 years, sometimes twice (summer and winter). There is no place better in Maine. Not a big fan of coastal Maine. So, this does it for me.

Happy Thanksgiving.

I need a beer.
Use to do Rangeley or Moosehead every year growing up. Im sure I'm speaking for everyone on the thread and hope you have something to stay warm. I recently started going to the coast again. Never was a fan but now really like it. Going up in prices. Would like to buy a couple of acres and put a cabin on it. Revisiting the lakes and nothing has changed in 30 years.

Heading to the family after the game. Weihenstephaner cycle not broken but wish me luck. Bring supplies
IMG_20181122_152605.jpeg

Use to do Rangeley or Moosehead every year growing up. Im sure I'm speaking for everyone on the thread and hope you have something to stay warm. I recently started going to the coast again. Never was a fan but now really like it. Going up in prices. Would like to buy a couple of acres and put a cabin on it. Revisiting the lakes and nothing has changed in 30 years.

Heading to the family after the game. Weihenstephaner cycle not broken but wish me luck. Bring suppliesView attachment 599038

I have enough wood! Have the windows open, even though it’s 5F outside.

IMG_6644.JPG

IMG_6650.JPG

Back