What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Another one while making Thanksgiving cheesecakes
20181121_131331.jpeg

Yeah I prefer their wild stuff but seeing one on here I haven't tried I had to ask to see if it would be worth the drive up.

I feel you there. Idk how far your drive is but every time my wife and I go up there we always hit up that pub on the same road. I think it’s called craft on 9. They always have a great draft list

No idea what this is @PianoMan (solo 512 or something?), but it's unique :)

It tastes like a soured light nut brown or something.

View attachment 598764
That was SoCo Homebrews 512 Pecan Porter clone that somehow got soured. It seemed good enough to send out. Unique
.well said.

4.5hrs of work left..fakk.

Last edited:
Unless you're slinging arrows at then

which is illegal lol don’t get me wrong I hunt too. Just took a big body 6 last Sunday morning but feeding them isn’t good for a healthy deer population and then they get used people and increase the chance for them to get hit by vehicles

which is illegal lol don’t get me wrong I hunt too. Just took a big body 6 last Sunday morning but feeding them isn’t good for a healthy deer population and then they get used people and increase the chance for them to get hit by vehicles

I completely understand. In my line of work all of my customers are wildlife biologist be a marine, land, or avian.

I also grew up in West Virginia where it's very common to draw in the deer to whack them.

HB vanilla porter. Brewed it back in September. Kegged 2 days ago. De-lish. And, this is the only turkey in the house this weekend turkey and wild rice stew for lunch at some point over the weekend

IMG_1440.JPG

Or we can let them starve to death ... all i am saying about this...

Ummm.. you do know deer don’t die just because it’s winter, right? The weak and sick might but that’s how nature works, it makes for a healthier genetic pool and population. Anyway. Was just stating my opinion. Back to the beer, this is not FB, my apologies.

Foo foo sweet wine...tastes like sangria.

Back to my now deceased keg.
It started out as a hazy/juicy pale (NEPA), but as the head space grew & I bled off more carb (and it cleared), it became more dank than juicy. It was equally good both ways, just different...like 2 beers in 1 keg. Anyway, just a drunken observation.
20181121_173528.jpeg

Back