What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
IMG_0038.JPG

Lbc
Let’s go islanders!

Keg of sea hag kicked. Smacked. Let’s go Yankees.
IMG_0225.JPG

I make special brownies...

Touche, you both can join.

It is either Haole or Triple Haole. Which of the two Haoles - not sure. You got the Triple, so perhaps it's that. They'll just b1tch at me for not drinking "fresh" as they say. It's a fooking sour, they don't need to be drunk fresh!
You had me at special

Hey Flockers this guy is spending the weekend in Portland......wanna guess my beer theme for FoTD 15 ........
Lol just about to reply about your RVA trip. Let me know the next next time you head down there. Those Veils were really good.

I'm up to my an*s in IPAs and may be heading back up to Portland myself. So my fridge is packed and I need to start pounding. Hit Goodfire if you're up there. My new favorite. Aaaaand I see the Kate the Great release is happening soon. I may go for my white whale

I’m all about building my cellar lately
Trappists u can't go wrong. Orvals one that changes alot. Old Rasputin I've finally got a line going that's really good. I just keep buying and hiding.

Edit: Down the Road Darkest Night Imperial Stout is a local fav I've cellared. The hops disappeared but the malt has mellowed amazingly. I think one them is 16abv. Usually at a great price too. One shop was just looking to get rid of bombers at $8. I have a couple if u want. They had a dinner recently featuring it cellared.

Last edited:
I’m all about building my cellar lately

I’ve been collecting a beer here and there for my cellar too. It’s been a big change of pace for me since I love IPAs and they don’t age well. I’ve found I enjoy a good American Barleywine occasionally so I’ve been collecting a bottle here and there. Plus the occasional stout like KBS and BCS.

Sours I have been digging lately so they haven’t really made it to the cellar. [emoji51] Although I’ve read mixed opinions on cellaring sours.

Back