What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Getting ready for a bottle share tonight
IMG_1511995383.889986.jpg

Can you imagine the shitstorm that'd follow if Frost didn't get hired?? Given, I think he will be the one coming to Nebby, but man, it would be UGLY.
Yeah, the progam should shut down! I'm 99.99% sure it's a done deal. He just had a child and parents now live in Lincoln. He's probably going to get 5mil a year. Pluses on both sides. Just hope he figures out our pathetic defence.

Nazi kill'en juice..
20171129_134950_Film1.jpg

I thought so too until the 2nd half. Wife's from NorhWest Iowa, we couldn't make this game. Will catch them at Maryland in January. Drinking a Mirror Pond Pale, no picture.

I'm up in north central Iowa, some might consider it NW Iowa. I doubt we make it down to a game this year, joys of a 3 year old and 1 year old. Terrible 2nd half, that's why we can't push the ball against a team that efficient in scoring, plus, we lack a real point guard that can break down a defense. We are going to be looking at another poor year for the Iowa basketball team, and if that happens, Fran's seat might start getting a little toasty.

Latest posts

Back