What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Don't know about you all, but Austin is getting overran with India ran craft beer corner stores. Beginning to wonder if they just pick up chit that was in 110F storage for years. Lastest example.. On paper this should be good, but has this odd sour tastes like others. Picked up 2015 Black Ops with the same issue, I know that ain't right.

View attachment 1487461863426.jpg

Yeah, a lot of indian run liquor craft stores out here too. Most don't have much too offer. But one is run by an Indian guy who really knows his craft. I guess they recognize the demand. More Sponge candy

Edit: Working on the boil,

HB Irish red... Going, going....

image.jpeg

One of my own Octoberfest. Don't laugh! The first batch turned out so good, we brewed a second batch in December. Delicious. :)

Lots of good stuff at Craft Brew Fest in Panama City, Panamá last night. Over a dozen Panamanian breweries represented and one homebrew supply shop. Big crowd. Craft brew has caught on in Panamá.

My fav was 2 Oceans IPA...a very good balanced IPA...not just a stoopid hops bomb. They literally just started their 1 bbl brewery before this event.

View attachment 1487507813370.jpg

I figured I'd try this after seeing everyone else on here drinking it. It's pretty good, I'm going to have to pickup the Res and Hi-Res.

IMG_0706.jpg

Water- Dude I was Looking to do your imperial Russian stout in my barrel but to do a 30 gallon batch would be like $500 in grain.

Grab a smaller barrel (check eBay) and work your way to the big boy. Do you know the history of that large barrel? Like how many times its been used, what was in it? Very cool by the way.

Back