What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

IMG_0632.jpg

I really like it. It's light and tart nice strawberry finish. I think I like it a little bit more than the damascene

I agree completely. The weld series is working their way through fruits and veggies. Pear was my favorite. Rhubarb is up now but I have not tried it. Damascene started as one of them I think but everyone went nuts over it and it became a year round beer. At three bucks for a pint can, I put Tin Man as the best sour for the money I have found.

I'm at an Irish pub and ordered an Irish car bomb.

Apparently they don't serve those here because they've had family members in Ireland killed by them.

So I'm having a half glass of Guinness, with a half shot of baileys and a half shot of Jameson.

Win.

I'm at an Irish pub and ordered an Irish car bomb.

Apparently they don't serve those here because they've had family members in Ireland killed by them.

So I'm having a half glass of Guinness, with a half shot of baileys and a half shot of Jameson.

Win.

Gosh darn it that is unfortunate. I hope it doesn't curdle rabble rabble rabble. But for the win indeed

You've inspired me to finish off this present

View attachment 1484801106275.jpg

No pictures, but I've got a bomber waiitng in my fridge of Bourbon Barrel Aged Pecan Vanilla Chocolate Milk Stout ... quite the mouthful. LOL

Brewed local at Kettle River Brewing... super cool, new brewery... they tout themselves as a "nano-brewery" and I think it fits, they are very small scale, with a setup that does 200L batches, up to 16 batches at a time

I bought two bottles in December, first bottle was alright, but tasted a little 'harsh' to me. Let the other one sit in a cool closet since then and have it in the fridge waiting for me tonight to see if it's mellowed out at all.

Next in line for me from Kettle River is a limited release of Peanut Butter Chocolate Stout. =O (https://www.kettleriverbrewing.ca/upcoming-events/2017/1/7/bottle-release-peanut-butter-chocolate-stout)

Pre-ordered a few bottles, and I'm excited to try it.

Back