What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Bub at the club...

image.jpg

HB Hard cider, trying to kick the keg to make room for my pale ale. Not much of a cider guy but wanted to give it a shot. It's sweet I can get drunk off of $10 of aldi apple juice and some nottingham though. The girlfriend actually enjoys it too. Also watching old CKY and viva la bam videos reliving my teen years...

HB DIPA whilst bottling a few off the keg for a friend using picnic tap and bottle filler. First time doing it this way. Not too shabby. Gets the job done. View attachment 377068

Works great. I started doing this a while ago. Bottled some back in July and opened one the other day and still fully carbed and tasted great. I will use this method for as long ss i live.

Pint House Night last night

PhP Alpha Beta DIPA 8.8%
Real Ale Highlander 10% and 20th Anniversary Rye DIPA9.5%
PhP Blind Jake Porter 6%
Texas Keeper Sour Cider

My folks were just in Austin for a few nights. If I had a kegerator, I'd have asked them to bring something delicious back to Dallas. Lol. Wish they bottled and distro'd this way!

Water and organic chemistry. Professor assigned a problem that has parts a-w & aa-ww (all from scholarly article) saying predict the major organic product.

Skip.... Planned out a 9 gallon batch of 1.123 OG Stout. Think it'll need a starter

A homebrewed Stout.
Mild Bitter. Not too sweet.
Notes of black current, chocolate and coffee.
Ibu; 34, Ebc; 70, 7,7% Abv
Very enjoyable.

I want to go to there...

Rochester NY ain't that far away :)

I don't. I would die there.

Smashing a water...followed by coffee. I have to go swimming tonight and swimming is always more fun with a buzz.

Brings me back to the beer festivals I've been to, oh how the tasters flow. Reminds me I need to get tickets for a 4 hour open bar aka Graduate Chemistry Clubs Holiday ****ashow (renamed the last part).

Re-tasting my friends first Homebrew he's from Long Island. Tried to do a Pumpkin Wheat but used porter steeping grains hence the color. Very nice nose, crazy green apple taste, sorry he got stuck with 5 gallons of a meh.

View attachment 1479246462312.jpg

Latest posts

Back