What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Was raining here this am- messed up my painting plans for my house siding. Hittin the water

Orange crush freeze that taste like an orange creamcicle, with double triple crunchwrap & loaded potato burrito. Run to Cleveland & back on empty stomach made us both hungry. And SWMBO's all happy to get some lunch! :rockin:

I thought we had a trade to do this summer ......

I was only able to score a six pack of tropicalia, souvenir from the brewery. In GA you cannot buy from the brewery, and was told at the brewery it would be hard to find at the moment.

I am going back and will be searching out Automatic, which I thought was better than Tropicalia. Hopefully Tropicalia will be available, I can for sure get it as another souvenir.

I'll let you know when I have it.

Remmy, just got the Jack's Abby Hells up here. comes across more like a session ipa than a Helles. but ... nom too bahd' ... :beard:

What do you all think about this hop schedule?

HOP SCHEDULE
2oz - Cascade @ 15 minutes
2oz - Mosaic @ 15 minutes
2oz - Galaxy @ 15 minutes

2oz - Mosaic @ 5 minutes
1oz - Cascade @ 5 minutes
1oz - Galaxy @ 5 minutes

2oz - Mosaic @ DRY HOP for 4 days
1oz - Cascade @ DRY HOP for 4 days
1oz - Galaxy @ DRY HOP for 4 days

What do you all think about this hop schedule?

HOP SCHEDULE
2oz - Cascade @ 15 minutes
2oz - Mosaic @ 15 minutes
2oz - Galaxy @ 15 minutes

2oz - Mosaic @ 5 minutes
1oz - Cascade @ 5 minutes
1oz - Galaxy @ 5 minutes

2oz - Mosaic @ DRY HOP for 4 days
1oz - Cascade @ DRY HOP for 4 days
1oz - Galaxy @ DRY HOP for 4 days

I think you should move all of those hops to 90 minutes

Irish night

image.jpg

Is that a pure bred bull dog? My wife and daughter want one

Yep that's my Roxie aka "Big Bookie".

I have always wanted one for numerous reasons, I could never pull the trigger due to pricing, especially around here being 10 miles from MS State.

A buddy of mine gave her to me, he had 3.

90 lbs of 2-row in a five gallon batch. . Ibu and abv both in the mid 40's. Someone brew it. Remmy?

I also vote that someone should try...

Gunna have to make sure those IBUs are balanced with an FG of 1.090. Probably will have to try to ferment LME

Maybe adding in a couple pounds of fruit in secondary just to tip the scales and balance out that extract twang 😉

Latest posts

Back