What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just finished off some Blueberry Wine from a club member that was fantastic. Now I'm on to some cork and caged Brett Saison that's 2+ years old.

Revolution anti-hero. Sitting on the balcony of my apartment just relaxing and thinking. Having a hard time getting to sleep, so this is nice.

I had a hard time getting there myself. Woke up at 7:20AM to cold coffee & old guy pills. Then on to munching some unsalted nuts with dried blueberries & a gala apple for breakfast. Then on to hot coffee & research.

This...

image.jpg

Double RIS home brew...
9 months of cellaring. If I keep drinking it at the rate I'm at, it will be gone in 2 weeks.

2ppbp07.jpg

Hopefully it's right side up....first round was Potosi Cave Ale, second round a pint of Yoopers House Pale Ale, and this is dessert...

tmp_12458-20160717_194855-1102329498.jpg

I'm enjoying a 12 pack of Deshutes "Mirror Pond Ale" cuz I got no homebrew ready and it was on sale at the market!!!
I got 10 gallons of HB in the ferment chamber though!

Back