What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just taste tested the NB Block Party Ale that came in one of their kits(I needed fermenters and a 5 gallon pot, kit price included a capper, caps, auto siphon... was cheaper than just the buckets and pots AND it included a beer kit!) that is at 6 days in the bottle. Well carbonated already and very refreshing citrus note with little bitter. Even my ale hating friend might like this one!

Just killed second cup of coffee after taking my youngest son to Sr breakfast at the all-new high school. Had to get him fitted for a tux the other day. Boy, are those getting expensive! $180-$200+! Also of interest, is that he's like 260lbs, 6' 3". I was surprised they had a tux to fit him! Black slacks & bow tie, with white jacket & shirt. Just like Humphrey Bogart, with Lauren Bacall in The Maltese Falcon!...or Back to the Future, prom scenes.

Nice and smooth

13139232_889273824552040_5966500916309829719_n.jpg

Folgers Dark Silk Coffee which is neither Dark nor Silky. I kinda figured, being Folgers that it wouldnt be silky but I figured it would at least be dark. Nope. Medium roast at best... :(

Without reading through this whole thread to find the answer, I'm drinking Waldo 2016 and am amazed at how they get this much hops in a beer this boozy and sweet that sells this price poibt

Latest posts

Back