What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Everybody wants some! I want some, too!

20160424_133731.jpg

Enjoyed Eirik the Bloodaxe by Scarlet Lane today. Nothing like drink local rare beers!

Purple Curtain Brewing Company - Lout lager
Pretty pleased with how this turned out, no obvious flaws and clear without gelatin.

IMG_0242.jpg

Last edited:
HB mostly... An Off the Topper, and 2 West Coast Radical Reds... and the last Fat Tire Ale. Need to make a beer run tomorrow for more Fat Tire while I wait for home brew to be ready... Will be bottling Block Party Ale on Friday, and Phat Tyre on Saturday... then 2 weeks to carbonate and get tasty!

View attachment ImageUploadedByHome Brew1461609359.445271.jpg

Hydro sample from my first saison! Used Wyeast French Saison, expected it to get a little lower(esp given 1.036 OG) but it did stay in the low 60s.

From the sample, wow super refreshing! Nice bouquet of saison character mingling with floral English hops(I forget what they were though, changed my mind at the last minute). Nice spicy saison up front with just a hint of bitter orange that emerges after the swallow. I assume low on the fruitiness due to lower temps. Extremely light body and I'm going to carb this up as high as I feel comfortable in my SN stubbies.

Thinking of setting aside a gallon to pour some WW, JK, or Allagash dregs into.

Combination of seltzer and Rockstar.

Typing a research paper titled, "European Integration and the Interrelation to Terrorism; Short Comings of the European Union."

😐

Back