What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Coffee this morning, after two bottles of my first AG porter yesterday. Haven't had any beer in a while, what with all these pills...

Slapped.

IMG_4097.jpg

IMG_4090.jpg

IMG_4091.jpg

IMG_4088.jpg

testdrinking my wit beer versions 0.0 and 0.1

both very pleasant, I like the one with malted grains only better than the one I brewed with Pilsener malt and unmalted wheat.

Will stick to malted wheat from here henceforth...

proof pic.:

j7f9kbez.jpg

Sweet and Tropical Coconut Ale from Hokkaido Brewing.

I have never heard of this beer, but saw the bottle in the Natural Lawson next to my hotel and had to give it a whirl. The beer is so new, apparently, that the brewery does not list it as a product on their website.

As advertised, it is in fact sweet and tropical, especially in the aroma. The level of coconut is actually quite low when compared to some of the other flavors in the beer, like passion fruit. I would characterize it as similar to what you'd get in coconut water; somewhat diluted, but recognizable. It's not even remotely close to the coconut flavor you get in, for example, Maui Brewing's coconut porter.

View attachment 1457702551839.jpg

And then there is this...I realize that beer likes/dislikes are very subjective...but how this pine needle tea rates as a best-of-best IP on any scale from any region will remain a mystery to me.:confused:
Got a sixer...the remaining 5 will be mixed with one of my brow ales...burp?
bells_two.jpg

I like this too...(but why is this a faked image (it is)? Can you tell me?(can you tell that I like nested statements and queries?))
10 If not then....
20 :_==<close>; Sub Smartass: (Class=none) jumptoagoodipa,
30 If >and only if tropical IPA
35 Beep
hopsecute.jpg

Else goto 50
50 Copy ACL = path/Cisco/start/ router crash 10.10.10.1 0.0.0.255; run
51 dd = sda1 <>crash_code = crash<we are crashing>
52 If IPA = sucks
53 Else goto ==:10 and annoy end-user
54 copy all
55 action = null