What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Another batch of Graff I put in the keg last weekend......:rockin:

20160222_122315.jpg

My 'uncle' is a head brewer there.. Love me some Genny..

Sad note my HB IPA keg just kicked and I realised I have to wait at least 20 days for my 10% saison to be even close to finished. Ugh Moscow Mule

I'm stepping my game up and buying a 15 gallon brew kettle 1/6 kegs go too quickly

Attachments

• 1456543031280.jpg
    43.1 KB · Views: 73
Bottled 23 months ago from a batch of "Murray's Super Easy Cider"...a gallon of Murray's Apple Cider, sugar, and yeast (probably S-04 or US-05), add airlock and go. The carb on this is just right. It's pretty dry, but there's a touch of sweetness and apple character left. There was a little sediment, but poured pretty clear. I thought there might be a little more "wow" after almost two years, but still pretty good.

IMG_20160226_235715441_HDR.jpg

Drinkin a Vanilla porter that I brewed back in November. Can't be much of it left in the keg, unfortunately as it's really hitting it's sweet spot now, imo. It was a bit higher in ABV than I'd hoped and that has finally mellowed.

Clone of Foothills Jade. Yum.... Brewed a clone of Half Acre Daisy Cutter today, actually looking forward to a lower ABV option on the keezer. (Is there such a thing as too many DIPA's? If so, I'm pushing it!)

I see that Sea Hag so much, I really want to try one... but we no get it down here.

:(

Water right now, starting my brew-day soon, so beers will commence shortly afterward.

Back