What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Making a visa run from Panama to San Vito, Costa Rica for a few days. Beautiful area and some decent craft brew available here in CR. Had a Libertas yesterday by Costa Rica's Craft Brewing Co. Tastey light blonde ale with very nice hops aroma and flavor without a lot of bitterness. Quite good on a warm afternoon in San Vito.

See http://beer.cr/nuestras-cervezas/

View attachment 1455025644730.jpg

Warsteiner Winter..We have a German restaurant in town and they have started selling 'authentic' German beers...Yeah, authentic 'imported' German beers, the beers you can buy in Germany have a higher ABV then the ones you get here..But, still nice to be able to get..This on was their Christmas seasonal, nice, smooth, crisp..I like it it..Nothing really earth shaking, it is a good beer..

Warsteiner Winter.jpg

I hate to see you drinking a meh beer. I have not forgotten about you and will get something tasty heading your way as soon as I can free up a moment.

The barrel aged total eclipse was really good but not sure what I was thinking buying a Sam Adams pale ale.

Self inflicted or simply old age?

OT
Coffee.
After work I am swinging by my local Bev-Mart, they will now be carrying Hopslam!!!!

Left hip bone on bone, was supposed to be replaced two days ago. But leg swelled & got infected, blistering & leaking like crazy. That's nearly healed, but now on blood thinners for old, deep blood clot in my thigh. and now it's ash wednesday, & I can only eat once later, but can't drink any of those stouts...

Unfortunately their quality has taken a hit.

They pulled something out with their anniversary beer "10", which proves they can still produce solid beer.

That's a bummer. This thing is great, a bit sweet for my taste, but goes down wonderfully. Has a soda like quality in a very good way.

Perhaps more barleywine than strong ale.

Well, been off antibiotics a couple days at least, & Xarelto says nothing about alkyhol. Damn, those two dry whiskely stouts feel good after being in the no beer zone for some three weeks! and just like the monks on ash wednesday & fridays, fast days, says nothin' about beer...so I thought, who am I to break with tradition?

Water here as well.

It's looking like the next beer I drink will be this Weird Alice Rye PA I made, after I bottle it & wait a few weeks.

Latest posts

Back