What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yellow Rose. Damn near impossible to find in bottles. I've had one on draft, and if I went to bars, I'd have it every day.

If you want bottles it sits here. The brewery is only 30 or so minutes from me which is not far here.

Having and chatting with a new brewery in Austin

View attachment 1450049964074.jpg

Had a Victory at Sea and a three year old home brew pumpkin ale at the family party. The home brew wasn't bad at all, spice had predictably faded but it tasted just fine.

Trying to decide on a BCBS to celebrate the end of the semester.

What do you alchies think: 2013, 2014 or 2015?

Love this with some age on it,

IMG_7803.jpg

IMG_7805.jpg

Mrs Baggins was gone all day. That lovely woman came home bearing a 12er of Celebration for me. I love that chick!
I'm working my way thru them now.

It's noggin away in the fridge until Christmas morning. Smell was amazing, first taste makes me think the next two weeks will be long

Luckily you get a sneak preview tomorrow, as long as the heat wave didn't ruin it. Although I packed it with ice packs.

The wait is always long but it is much worth the wait. I made a batch for a friend today and shook the jug I made today at the same time as one made last week; crazy how thick it gets over 7 days.

Latest posts

Back