What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Attachments

• IMG_20151105_182534.jpg
    IMG_20151105_182534.jpg
    226.3 KB · Views: 48
View attachment 314110
Thanks DC, this is great.
Am I the only one that finds it ridiculous that they use twist-off bottles? Especially for a beer like this.

Fianlly drinking it lol. They use twist for all their 12oz. Only bombers are not twist. Its stupid but st. Arnold has a old way of brewing. They are losing ground here but have a loyal following.

#stoutdayright?

Pour of my black gold nitro irish stout 8% while kicking peoples asses in Halo 5

Attachments

• 1446771401037.jpg
    47.7 KB · Views: 49
Fianlly drinking it lol. They use twist for all their 12oz. Only bombers are not twist. Its stupid but st. Arnold has a old way of brewing. They are losing ground here but have a loyal following.

#stoutdayright?

I tend to hang on to a couple bottles from every trade. I held on to that one waiting for the appropriate season. I think that was the last one I have from you. Other than mcwobrienerb, I have pretty good idea of who sent me what.
I really wish I had some of @TNGabe stuff left, that is the only big trade that I have drank in it's entirety.

I tend to hang on to a couple bottles from every trade. I held on to that one waiting for the appropriate season. I think that was the last one I have from you. Other than mcwobrienerb, I have pretty good idea of who sent me what.
I really wish I had some of @TNGabe stuff left, that is the only big trade that I have drank in it's entirety.

I usually too. When i get to them. I might have some left of trades still but they got lost in all the beers and who sent them. Hope I remember who send me what but no promises. I believe i had all from you. I need to take another cellar pic. Its over flowing. Good problem to have lol

I found a few in denver. Should i sour on them a little longer?

I really should have let it warm before starting to drink, but right now at fridge temp it tastes good. Age won't hurt em though. I have been drinking a bunch of bourbon neat lately so any alcohol burn is lost on me but it's definitely in the nose.

I really should have let it warm before starting to drink, but right now at fridge temp it tastes good. Age won't hurt em though. I have been drinking a bunch of bourbon neat lately so any alcohol burn is lost on me but it's definitely in the nose.

I do not get any alcohol burn anymore. I like my whiskey straight and room temp. Had a 08 in philly. It was outstanding. Aged so well and that was at room temp. Straight off the shelves. Sadly WWS does get down here. Everything else does.

I do not get any alcohol burn anymore. I like my whiskey straight and room temp. Had a 08 in philly. It was outstanding. Aged so well and that was at room temp. Straight off the shelves. Sadly WWS does get down here. Everything else does.

I am not a huge fan of stouts. I have had this one aged and with some time it becomes something really special. It's good now, but would be better with some more cellar time.

Back