What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Attachments

• 1443753224775.jpg
    49.3 KB · Views: 44
My Sour Stout. I'd say I'm celebrating, but I was turned town for my promotion, so more or less just drowning the sorrow.

20151001_223856[1].jpg

Sorry to hear. Throw out some more applications while you still have your job and hopefully you find something better!

It came down to me, and the guy who already lived in the region (would have been CO/AZ/NM) who's also been with the company for 10 years. They went with the guy they don't have to pay to relocate.

The regional director (ie answers to VP of operations who answers to CEO of the company) still wants to promote me though. So there's an equivalent position in PA I'll be applying for (and would be a much easier move). The other equivalent openings are in the deep south, which you could not pay me to relocate to.

Edit: And Alaska. Which I would be ok with. My wife gave an immediate and emphatic "no".

I prefer floor Saisons.

Wait that was a joke, but it's actually true.

I have a 9% black saison but it's not cold. That could be called a floor saison.

Sampling my year aged barley wine. Been aging with Brett. It's developed a sour taste in the last 3 months somehow! Just Brett and English ale yeast. Down too 1.013, another month and I'll be able to bottle it.

I had one of those the other day. Fantastic beer.

The only thing that would make it better would be not taking days to find enough places that would sell me a single can lol. Everybody is rationing them out. Hoping the brewery expansion sees them putting this out more often.

Woo hoo! Congratulations!
Having coffee...rain is ongoing. Supposed to be heavy today. Ugh.

Coffee while listening to the rain. No desire to work today. I can't believe nobody has put up the picture of plastic lawn furniture in a yard with one chair blown over saying "we survived Joaquin" People are falling off their game.

Sweet pic man. Happy brewday, and cheers!

Coff earlier. Need ice... been waiting for a part to come in for like a week and a half now.

Anyone know when 2015 hops arrive? Looking for dat Simcoe.

No kidding that looks like an awesome place to brew.

Water. About to head down to the cafeteria and get a bomb breakfast burrito. The kid slept pretty good last night. I'm crossing my fingers this is a sign of things to come.

No kidding that looks like an awesome place to brew.

Water. About to head down to the cafeteria and get a bomb breakfast burrito. The kid slept pretty good last night. I'm crossing my fingers this is a sign of things to come.

Congrats by the way, momma and baby are doing well then?

Back