What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks. It's my grandma. She fell and hit her head last week and when my uncle took her to the ER they found some other problems so she's been in since Wednesday. And she might be bleeding internally. But, she seems to be doing good otherwise.
My father in law was in the hospital last weekend. Too many hospital visits recently.

Best wishes, hope every thing works out ok!
HB stout.

Had a few beers today. Didn't take a picture of the pitcher and glass of my Amber, though, so I guess it didn't happen. Good to meet @DisturbdChemist in person Saturday. Maybe I'll get to judge some of his beers for Dixie Cup and give him some decent feedback. ;)

Had a few beers today. Didn't take a picture of the pitcher and glass of my Amber, though, so I guess it didn't happen. Good to meet @DisturbdChemist in person Saturday. Maybe I'll get to judge some of his beers for Dixie Cup and give him some decent feedback. ;)

Good to meet ya too. Hopefully you will judge them so i trust the score/feedback

Cheers!

View attachment 304566

# 2 before I get the rest of dinner together. Picked up a pound of hickory because I'm tired of mesquite. I do live behind The Mesquite Pit, anyone would get sick of mesquite smoke here.

Mesquite grows like weeds here. I don't mind it with pork and beef but I've always been partial to pecan, especially with chicken.

Just finished the 4th PBR, time for another while I figure what to fix up for dinner.

Mesquite grows like weeds here. I don't mind it with pork and beef but I've always been partial to pecan, especially with chicken.

Just finished the 4th PBR, time for another while I figure what to fix up for dinner.

Same here. I do a nice chicken on mesquite. I like the change of pac for the pork here.

Thanks. It's my grandma. She fell and hit her head last week and when my uncle took her to the ER they found some other problems so she's been in since Wednesday. And she might be bleeding internally. But, she seems to be doing good otherwise.
My father in law was in the hospital last weekend. Too many hospital visits recently.

Sorry to hear Wes - hopefully she will recover quickly.

Water. I'm so tired and sore this morning that I don't want to do anything.

@WesleyS I hope everything goes okay.

Coffee. I hate my work PC. It's slow and takes about 5-8 minutes to restart.

Latest posts

Back