What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Had a bass and a rusty chain while out for dinner. Waiter spilled water all over the table and daughter, then the waitress got me the wrong beer. :what:

So, you're chaperoning @psylocide and @thecadjockey 's date?

Yes! And I think one of 'em just busted his ass during the couples skate. :D

1439598772948-2879647.jpg

Fresh Squeezed to start the weekend. Going to the brew store for a bottling wand and grains for my weekend of bottling and brewing while the baby sleeps!

WP_20150814_001.jpg

You gonna be home tomorrow, specifically around he time fedex shows up?

Yep. I soaked the first one for 24 hours, then dumped rye whiskey in there to keep till tomorrow.

By the way, when can you start abusing alcohol again. I want to load you up on beer you shouldn't drink now when the time is right.

My 3 Floyd's mule is coming out in 2 weeks. Besides the dust, what else should I have them try to get?

Drinking @DisturbdChemist Berliner Wiess

Get them over there stat before they run out of permanent funeral. Get a case, share one with fins so I don't have to and it will trade as well or better than zombie dust. All this free time I have had lately is expensive and does not go well with the paychecks that don't have the 600 bucks in OT! Moloko is a great milk stout that is out now. If they can score some battle priest you will want that. They ran out of the BA milk stout while I was on my way up today... The reason for my trip. If getting it for five bucks at the brewery, calumet queen is a really good kolsch. Beer stores charge normal 3f bomber prices for it so I would pass. I can brew 5 gals of kolsch for the 13 bucks a bomber cost anywhere but at three Floyd's. Have them hit some stores in the land of Lincoln too. You want revolution rosa as well as the barrel beers that are still on shelves.

Get them over there stat before they run out of permanent funeral. Get a case, share one with fins so I don't have to and it will trade as well or better than zombie dust. All this free time I have had lately is expensive and does not go well with the paychecks that don't have the 600 bucks in OT! Moloko is a great milk stout that is out now. If they can score some battle priest you will want that. They ran out of the BA milk stout while I was on my way up today... The reason for my trip. If getting it for five bucks at the brewery, calumet queen is a really good kolsch. Beer stores charge normal 3f bomber prices for it so I would pass. I can brew 5 gals of kolsch for the 13 bucks a bomber cost anywhere but at three Floyd's. Have them hit some stores in the land of Lincoln too. You want revolution rosa as well as the barrel beers that are still on shelves.

I second the suggestion of Moloko. Last time I had it was in '12, but I remember it being really good.

Just got back from allagash and a private tour with one of the Brewers Mike. Perks of being I pro brewer! View attachment 296541
View attachment 296542
View attachment 296543
View attachment 296544

Love the coolship room- I had a private tour through there. Then into some of the other non-public barrel rooms. Allagash tour is a really good time and very interesting. I also left there with bottles of coolship red. Got me hooked on sours

Sent from my iPad using Home Brew

My 3 Floyd's mule is coming out in 2 weeks. Besides the dust, what else should I have them try to get?

Drinking @DisturbdChemist Berliner Wiess

In my experience, everything. I've yet to have zombie dust but I've had like 8 others and they were all at least solid and some were incredible. I really like Gumballhead myself, and all the IPA's I've had are great.

Not to tease @PatrickGoss, but... Could use a splash, if I had any.

Watching DareDevil, and going to be beddy-bye here soon.

I feel a little teased, but will be shipping ASAP. I was going to wait till I scored some dust but I like the idea of you getting to drink a permanent funeral that is only 8 or 9 days old. It now looks like a state fair trip is happening tomorrow, hopefully Sunday is slow enough to box some beer.

Finally off of kid skate watch duty and I haven't had much beer lately...so maybe a couple tonight. Starting with this:

IMG_20150814_224930799.jpg

Back