What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
At least you won't have to choose between quad or stout. Quad AND stout :rockin:

The busted up one is going straight to sours. Gonna do another ru55 actually haha.

This is for fins. Sleep better knowing the last one isnt coming your way. View attachment 294573
I thought I was drunk enough. There may be no such thing.

Ive moved, dont ship to the address you have!

The busted up one is going straight to sours. Gonna do another ru55 actually haha.

Ive moved, dont ship to the address you have!

Heavy whiskey likely.

Plan Bee's KarnL is delicious. Golden sour with sour cherries in a whiskey barrel. Whiskey Flanders could play well tho.

New work homer beer - Mystic Mama with some almond pesto pizza (w/ artichokes). Legit pie!

View attachment ImageUploadedByHome Brew1438818502.919557.jpg

You're coming to Connecticut when? Likely never. It costs too ****ing much.

We need to drink.

Business trips are a funny thing. It will happen, someday, somehow, it will happen.

After forcing the first few gulps down... This labatt's isn't too bad compared to skunk spray.

Heavy whiskey likely.

Plan Bee's KarnL is delicious. Golden sour with sour cherries in a whiskey barrel. Whiskey Flanders could play well tho.

New work homer beer - Mystic Mama with some almond pesto pizza (w/ artichokes). Legit pie!

View attachment 294577

Yeah i figured the whiskey would be heavy which is why i wanted to go dark with it. Still not sure what i will do but thats one idea.

Is there big barrel characteristics? I found one in OK.

Trying to finish this

The barrel blends in perfectly. Not to much and not to little. I think the sweetness of the rum put it over the top for me. That's my only complaint. Other than that it's a great beer.

Latest posts

Back