What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
What? Is he not liking Spaceballs?

He was being ironic. He has been laughing his @ss off the whole movie.

Excuse me while I whip this out...

Blazing saddles for the win.

I wonder if that is still.... PC. at this point, the whole point of the movie might be misunderstood.

Anyone who doesn't like Mel Brooks should be removed from the gene pool as defective and detrimental to the species. Just saying. Same goes for Monty Python.

A PA just got killed. Oh, and the fact you were my Brother's roommate's sister's cousin still doesn't make you a relation.

Back is killing me worse than normal today. This oughta help.

View attachment 294383

Thanks @blizzard

If that doesn't do it, I don't know what will.

Oh. Except maybe this.

Wish I had more for ya.

Drinking this.
View attachment ImageUploadedByHome Brew1438744648.532555.jpg

Lots of pine, in a good way. Also, more blueberry pie.

I saved some of the brown ale that is the base of the Raspberry Requiem recipe and bottled it as-is. It is AWESOME as a stand-alone brew.

Angry Orchard Summer Honey. I have been trying a variety of hard ciders lately looking for a style that both SWMBO and I both enjoy. So far we both like the hopped ciders and the Trappist Ale style ciders. Any suggestions my fellow ciderers?

Angry Orchard Summer Honey. I have been trying a variety of hard ciders lately looking for a style that both SWMBO and I both enjoy. So far we both like the hopped ciders and the Trappist Ale style ciders. Any suggestions my fellow ciderers?

EdWort's Apfelwein?

Back