What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Where was it you ordered from? I could look back but I'm too lazy:D

It was a Kickerstarter perk for Exploding Kittens.

Yes, I got the NSFW deck as well.

Oberon, while my family drives me crazy and has SWMBO, me and kids hunting for a new state to live.

Anyone looking for a beer nerd that is accustomed to UPS pay?

Very good but the funk is subtle. I wonder what age will do to it. It could go either way as it does have an enjoyable hoppiness now.

Just finished a water. Ran to a bottle shop around the corner and my ex business partner was working there. Neither of us said a word. Just glaring and awkward. Looks like I will be going to total wine from now on. Better prices and selection anyhow

View attachment 293773

Ripped up linoleum in three rooms and installed laminate flooring in brothers apartment. Coronas on the deck after rain.

You just bought a house, WTF are you working in your brothers apartment for?:D Nice rainbow!
More hefe, Shower then keg a Hophands clone;)

Attachments

• ForumRunner_20131209_200019.jpg
    ForumRunner_20131209_200019.jpg
    209.3 KB · Views: 46
Hey kids,

It's time for another episode of "Things That Should Never Be Found In A Beer Bottle".

20150801_112245[1].jpg

Yes, that is a dead spider in a bottle of homebrew actually submitted to competition. I'm fortunate that I didn't have that beer on my flight (just on my table). They refused to open that bottle, and instead opened the other. Which I did taste. Hands down the single worst beer I have ever tasted. Imagine every possible bacterial off-flavor (and pretty much every other off-flavor) at once.

Back home from judging, and drinking water before probably taking a nap.

Hey kids,

It's time for another episode of "Things That Should Never Be Found In A Beer Bottle".

View attachment 293788

Yes, that is a dead spider in a bottle of homebrew actually submitted to competition. I'm fortunate that I didn't have that beer on my flight (just on my table). They refused to open that bottle, and instead opened the other. Which I did taste. Hands down the single worst beer I have ever tasted. Imagine every possible bacterial off-flavor (and pretty much every other off-flavor) at once.

Sissy!

Hey kids,

View attachment 293788

Happy spider tho.

View attachment ImageUploadedByHome Brew1438471854.572087.jpg

What I imagine Qhrumph's mild tastes like.

Back