What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I checked the back of my truck just to see if there was a single **** rolling around back there that I could give.

There was not.

Yup, fresh out here as well

I could not care less if people take a whole week for the 4th.

Good for them.

Yeah, wish I had the whole week. I've got tomorrow off though, so I can't complain.

I subscribed. Good stuff

I don't know if this was the thread where that was discussed but I live 30 minutes from Founders and the gas station had it for $15.99.

Another.

View attachment 287964

This was the thread. And it's 18.99 on sale here. Wtf?

Zombie dust. Putting together my gift of a 2 person swing from swmbo.

Attachments

• 1435878963503.jpg
    98.3 KB · Views: 49
Having a flight at Bangers Brewery in Las Vegas. May Flowers jasmine rosemary saison (not my favorite), Morning Joe coffee kolsh (amazing), El Jefe jalapeño hefe (interesting), and DTB brown ale (roasty goodness).

We typically do a week vacation at SWMBO sister's house and then the wife visits friends for a second week.
This year I can't go with her and kids due to work and need to save vacation for other family vacation later in the year. She still wanted to do the trip, so I'm bachelor and she has kids for next 10 days...

On to this while cleaning equipment for brew day tomorrow.
View attachment ImageUploadedByHome Brew1435887003.156593.jpg

Back