What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Powerade. When the hell did Independence Day turn into a whole week off?

People are asking me if I am getting paid overtime for today and tomorrow?

How can you put a limit on the length of celebration of the founding of the greatest country ever created? Should get a month off.

Tomorrow is the federal "observation" so I guess I understand that. Today I'm off because I got the ****-its real bad.

All day IPA.

I guess it's not good enough to automatically have the holiday off since it's a Saturday. No, no, no, unacceptable. We need one and a half work days off as well.

That is the one I watched, Griswald Springs.....too funny.

Some of you may know that I have been making bottle openers for awhile and giving them in BIF packages and trades etc. Well I know have access to a laser cutter and am thinking of selling them. My idea is an US state along with the slogan "Drink Local". I am planning on different finishes as well as the option to have the text and state painted a color of the purchasers choice.

I just wanted some feedback from you guys. I was thinking of $20 shipped inside the US with $1 going to St Jude or $1 going to Le Bonheur from each sale.

This is a design I am working on for someone whom sent me some stickers. Just to give an idea.

bottleopener.jpg

Since this is my home state, I will beta test that one for you.
Seriously nice ****.

Cherry coke. I need to clean some bathrooms. Mama Hello has left the building.

Since this is my home state, I will beta test that one for you.
Seriously nice ****.

Cherry coke. I need to clean some bathrooms. Mama Hello has left the building.

This one is for you, for sending me the sticker package. I am going to work on it and get it out to you in a week or so.

Yeah... go say "Nawlins" around a bunch of locals.

That always goes over well.

Unless you're zombie Frank Davis, city ordinance requires them to berry punch you.

I'll will. I've been there multiple times. Of course its a tourist trap. Jester King does it but its a ****ing joke. I been wanting for a few years but it always springs up when i cant.
September 19th this year.

Last year's pour list:
http://theavenuepub.com/zwanze-day-pour-list/

Hoptimum. Just ran all over town to get my backup co2 tank swapped, and my usual place was out and the other was closed already. ****. And my beer mail still hasn't arrived. ****.

Going out to clean up some dog **** and mow the lawn since the kids are having another sleepover at the inlaws.

Water at work. Working tomorrow and possibly on Sat, but will be credited with 8 hours of vacation time. No complaints from me :)

Just finished a Ghost King from Harpoon .... very nice. ... packing for a weak in the Carolinas in the a.m. ... 6 am flight which will suk ... :(

Back