What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
One more half pour while checking craigslist for stuff. Just emailed someone about a cheap jockey box and calling someone tomorrow for some cheap kegs. An hour away, but it may be worth it to take the trip and make purchases in several towns over the weekend.

Ed wort's haus pale. You know you picked the right SWMBO when she doesn't complain that you kegged a beer on your wedding anniversary.

20150625_213709.jpg

So what did you do, just tap a keg tonight then? :confused::p

Finished one keg , cleaned sanitized and transferred a finished beer to same keg....Cleaning the carboy tomorrow.

Maybe I'm giving her too much credit as it only took 20-30 mins to do, and I did cook a killer cedar planked salmon tonight so she doesn't have much to complain about.

That is awesome to hear! Cant wait to try that one and some other de gardes. Havent had any from them yet.

My first time too! I picked this one up the other night for like 6.50 so decided just to try it out, I have another de grades in my cellar that I have been holding on for over a year also, so far can't complain!

Coke while finishing touch up on the ceiling texture. Turned out better than i thought last night. Also got a coat of paint on the kitchen and living room walls. Gotta have the whole place ready for flooring monday. View attachment 286818View attachment 286819

Small mess in the living room currently. :D
View attachment 286820

Looks good. Did you leave any fingerprints? I have the same texture in my basement and recently located a thumbprint in it. Kinda funny.

Drank too much last night. Got into a drinking mode at a local bar plus drank more because it was raining. I regret this decision this morning. Need to stop that.

Yes. You definitely need to stop regretting the previous nights decisions. Then again, I think we all might need to do that.

@finsfan looks great. Why are you doing all of that to an apartment though?

Iced coffee while I listen to Mama Hello's man scrape my stainless steel all-clad pan with a metal spoon. I don't even want to know what damage he has caused. I should have hid the metal cooking utensils like I hid the really great beer in my fridge.

Coffee. Doesn't feel like Friday for some reason.

Same here, getting drug to a co-bachelor/bachelorette party for one of my wife's closest friends ( and the guy is a dbag), and have to smile like an idiot while trying not to murder the stupid ******** for having their wedding on the 4th of July.

That we just ****ing have to go to.

Oh, and a wedding for her other friend Saturday @ 3.

Great weekend.

Same here, getting drug to a co-bachelor/bachelorette party for one of my wife's closest friends ( and the guy is a dbag), and have to smile like an idiot while trying not to murder the stupid ******** for having their wedding on the 4th of July.

Great weekend.

Makes me feel better about being "trapped" at home as a single dad for the weekend. I am hoping the weather holds out so I can set my tent up in the backyard, set up the fire pit, and live the camping life at home. I'm even considering laying down the law that the house is to be entered for bathroom purposes only from Friday evening until Sunday afternoon. Makes it feel more like real camping and keeps the amount of clean-up I have to do before the wife returns to a minimum.

Makes me feel better about being "trapped" at home as a single dad for the weekend. I am hoping the weather holds out so I can set my tent up in the backyard, set up the fire pit, and live the camping life at home. I'm even considering laying down the law that the house is to be entered for bathroom purposes only from Friday evening until Sunday afternoon. Makes it feel more like real camping and keeps the amount of clean-up I have to do before the wife returns to a minimum.

Awesome idea, haha.

How old are the kids?

Great weekend.

I got anxiety just reading this.

Back