What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Love this beer. Perfect for a day like today.

20150622_164619[1].jpg

Since when is it someone else drinking the session beers...

It's sour night, apparently. That's what we're going with.

This batch is NOWHERE near as good as the previous vintage I had (I think it was '13). Once again I hope a few years of aging helps the second bottle...

Attachments

• 20150622_171655[1].jpg
    20150622_171655[1].jpg
    144.4 KB · Views: 40
Since when is it someone else drinking the session beers...

It's sour night, apparently. That's what we're going with.

This batch is NOWHERE near as good as the previous vintage I had (I think it was '13). Once again I hope a few years of aging helps the second bottle...

Gota rehydrate with something, been drinking all day:p

Founders is having a tap take over here in Sioux Falls... I think it's this weekend though.

Apparently we are getting Founders in SD as well... which is awesome.

Hopefully you get some KBS. They are still on the quarter barrel they tapped on Friday morning.

A little duck and what do you do with all the duck fat? You fry your potatoes in it! One of the best things in the world! Some make on the side because I like kale and make me feel better about the potatoes.
If you don't hear from me any more it's because I had a heart attack. [emoji39]View attachment ImageUploadedByHome Brew1435014157.310176.jpg

Love this beer. Perfect for a day like today.

Hrm... I may have one of its cousins later.

A little duck and what do you do with all the duck fat? You fry your potatoes in it! One of the best things in the world! Some make on the side because I like kale and make me feel better about the potatoes.
If you don't hear from me any more it's because I had a heart attack. [emoji39]View attachment 286216

No, the duck fat and carcass is for duck congee overnight. Don't care that it is the wrong thread.

Red solo cup, must mean incognito at the pool. Homefront IPA.

Attachments

• 1435014898642.jpg
    102.9 KB · Views: 49

Latest posts

Back