What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks @banesong !
Coke with a breakfast sandwich. Nothing spectacular, I have no breakfast meat. :eek:

Some terrible kurig coffee BS at a friends house. Debating hanging around here to hit a brewery or get started on the 4 hour drive home.

WP_20150531_002.jpg

Some terrible kurig coffee BS at a friends house. Debating hanging around here to hit a brewery or get started on the 4 hour drive home.

Go to a brewery!

Coffee. High of 57 today. Need to line up some stouts to get me through mowing the lawn.

Iced coffee. My home brew tap event raised just under $400 yesterday for a keg of beer. All money goes to a charity that I've chosen. I'm so happy right now.

What! what! Congrats. That's pretty cool. What charity did you pick if you don't mind me asking

Water. Feeling a mild hangover starting to take hold still got to walk the dog and clean up the house after yesterday's party. I think I need a beer

Iced coffee. My home brew tap event raised just under $400 yesterday for a keg of beer. All money goes to a charity that I've chosen. I'm so happy right now.

I drank as much as I could! Beer was great!

Big family party for nephew who turns 18 today...Diet Coke, but terrific Italian food.

Yeah, I was hoping she would stay on the wagon... I was going to ask you to re-send every IPA I didn't post! No point now.

Back