What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I've had 2 packages that I shipped and 1 that was shipped to me break and leak all over a postal facility. I got 1 letter like yours stating alcohol prohibited and 2 stating something to the effect that my package was damaged in transit. I had insurance on the packages but wasnt going to press that issue. I've never heard another word about my Flagrant and repeated violations of the law as it relates to shipping alcohol.

I wish mine was a letter. A little research turned up that I should have received a formal notice. Not something like this.

Something smells fishy about this.

How crowded is it? Do I have a shot at getting some 50 tomorrow?

If Alex or Ben is your bartender tell them you are AHA and they typically will give 10% off bottle purchase.

Starting dinner.

Seems crowded, but I've never been here so who knows. I'll buy 4 and if you can't get some ill split them with you.

Long time listener, first time caller here.

This one deserves a post.

Cheers all!

0513151944.jpg

This is appropriate for the previous discussion.

The Belgium in a Box invoice and original shipping label was inside the plastic pouch.

No explanation of what is happening next.

That sucks. Hopefully it gets through eventually. Maybe they're just aging them for you. :)

Long time listener, first time caller here.

This one deserves a post.

Cheers all!

Welcome! Nice beer! :mug:

Finally home from the concert, everything packed and relaxing with this before bed. Best in the planet series so far.
View attachment ImageUploadedByHome Brew1431566391.348097.jpg

Back