What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
HB Amarillo IPA, so good. Honestly like it more than some of the commercial IPAs sitting in the fridge right next to them.

WP_20150509_004.jpg

My phone is out of minutes & I am not DLing pics, sorry... so this never happened:

I am having a Bell's Oberon right now, with a SN Hoptimum lined up next, and a Catawba Peanut Butter & Jelly for the nightcap.

:)

@tobyg have you had Bayou Teche Biere Joi? If so, how is it?

Haven't had any of this year's yet, but there are a lot of things going on with it. It's functionally a belgian dubbel barrel aged with cacao, vanilla, and chiles (d'arbol if I recall correctly). If they're still packaging in bombers I would probably split it with someone since I'm not sure if I'd want 22 oz of it. A 10 oz draft pour or a half a bomber is definitely worth it, though.

Nightcap

Haven't had any of this year's yet, but there are a lot of things going on with it. It's functionally a belgian dubbel barrel aged with cacao, vanilla, and chiles (d'arbol if I recall correctly). If they're still packaging in bombers I would probably split it with someone since I'm not sure if I'd want 22 oz of it. A 10 oz draft pour or a half a bomber is definitely worth it, though.

Nightcap

Thanks. Saw it in bombers today and was wondering if it was worth picking up. I'll probably grab one next time I see it.

I'm looking forward to trying their Bayou Peche IPA tomorrow at the Avenue Pub (annual Mothers Day crawfish boil).

I had their Saison D'Ecrevisses on draft the other day. Really good. Made me want a plate full of crawfish, corn, potatoes, and sausage.

Found this guy rummaging around my sink when I went for a night cap. The wife's already asleep so I can't show her. Maybe I'll just leave him on the back porch for her to find in the morning. She always seems impressed when the dogs do it. View attachment ImageUploadedByHome Brew1431234878.800099.jpg

I'm looking forward to trying their Bayou Peche IPA tomorrow at the Avenue Pub (annual Mothers Day crawfish boil).

I need to pick up more of their stuff. I just usually forget about them when I'm looking for something to try.

Jealous. Why can't the place I live have annual Mother's Day crawfish boils? Hell, we have the best crabs in the world (Dungeoness) and we don't even have annual crab boils.

Coffee. Looking forward to drinking a HB gold medal mild this afternoon.

Latest posts

Back