What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
0324051713.jpg

As a general rule, I can count on Ballast Point to put out good stuff, so I didn't have any qualms about doing a double pour for my first time with this one. It was a good choice.

I need to find that for sailboat racing next month. Seems appropriate and they usually only have ****ty canned beers on board.

3rd Duvel makes math kinda harder... A little self handicapping goes a long way. Speaking of ballast point I have never had a beer from them I haven't liked just picked up Dorado last night

Dorsal was almost too boozy for the hops the last time I had it.

#sexist maybe :confused: #reported

Resin after cleaning up trash around the church's block surrounding it. Only "adult" actually picking nasty crap up. Fun cub scout meeting... :rolleyes:

Oh, that's that crap I never had to take for my degree. Calc II and I was done, haha.

Apparently its built into my calc II class which still is beyond me why I need it as a Pharm/psych and now maybe chemistry major lol

Dorsal was almost too boozy for the hops the last time I had it.

That's an interesting point I barely even taste the booze.. Most boozy beer I have had was Triple Bag by Long Trail

Opened w a whisper in the wind.

@RevKev

That takes some skill... Let's see you make a gif of that ;)

Diff EQ is way easier than calc. Or maybe I had given up on life by then.

It is but not going to class and learning it the night before the test is not really working out.. Ferk it studying psych now.

Which means I'm bringing a growler of Highlander Lager to the library

Back