What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ooooh, that looks good! I am drinking a Rogue Dead Guy Ale, because Yooper's clone recipe is what I am going to do for my second all grain attempt and wanted to refresh my taste bud memories :)

Hmmm. This reply was sitting on my computer tonight, but I typed it last night. Appologies if it makes no sense in the current context (which it of course will not! lol)

I figured out where the post was supposed to go. It was ChefRex's RIS, but looking back through 5 or 6 pages of posts to figure that out, OMG there are a lot of awesome beers posted on this thread!! :mug:

While Session IPA mashes.

20150320_193413[1].jpg

My basketball buddy for the evening. Have to be especially nice to her because I just discovered she's been in a cage for the last 3 hours, while we were home, and she never made a peep to let us know she was in there. Poor Daisy.

Rib at the UK-er, but my experience from my more worldly days of living in Chicago has taught me that the Brits can handle their booze better than we can.

I don't recall asking for any input from you.
;)

Back